Events and activities
- SMQA — Complete training online at: http://agebb.missouri.edu/smqa/
- By June 1st all 4-H members enrolled in food animal projects including: beef, sheep, swine, meat and dairy goats, rabbit and poultry must complete the appropriate level of Show-Me Quality Assurance (SMQA) to be considered a 4-H member in good standing in that project.
Members age 8-13 should have the training two years in a row
Members age 14-18 need 1 more time to be considered qualified.
- NW Regional 4-H Camp 2014, Camp Crowder. Application includes all 3 forms and payment and must be received in the Daviess County Extension office by Friday, May 9, 2014. (Application) (Food Form) (Health Form)
- Clover Kids can stay over night in a camp sitting just for them and one parent. June 6-7 (application) (food form) (health form) (adult form)
- Adults - Interested in being a Camp Cabin Chaperon - Application (PDF)
- May 16-18 - trip to St. Louis for those age 12-14. See the Cardinal Game and other sight of the city. Cost will be $275. (PDF) Health form (PDF)
- 2014 Shooting Sports Schedules (FLYER)
**All 4-H project changes must be in to the Extension Office by April 1**
3 SMQA, Litton Center, 6 pm
5 Chillicothe Pig Sale
5 Counselor Selection Day #1
State 4-H Congress Apps DUE
12 Counselor Selection Day #2
17 4-H Council, 7 pm
26 Teens Caring for Kids
9 NW Regional 4-H Camp Forms DUE
(Application) (Food Form) (Health Form)
10 4-H Shooting Sports Contest, Ravenwood
20-26 2014 Equine Tour
2-5 4-H Camp, week 1
9-12 4-H Camp, Week 2
19 4-H Council, 7p.m.
1 State fair Entries DUE
11-18 Livingston County Fair
7-17 Missouri State Fair
* New 4-H year begins. Learn how to join 4-H
* Find enrollment forms under "Awards and scholarships"
* Find all awards, report forms and applications under
"Awards and scholarships"
1 4-H New Year Begins