Osher Lifelong Learning Institute
Join us for the Osher at Mizzou 2014 Fall Session.
Osher at Mizzou delivers courses designed to complement the interests, concerns and lifestyles of the over-50 adult.
Announcing new opportunities
Two courses, Researching Your Family History and Travels With Sharon (Kinden) will be available at Hickory, Clark, Butler, Stone, Grundy and Boone counties. Register today.
Save the date
Tribute dinner — Thursday, Oct. 9
- "The classes put me in small group learning situations with experts in the field and in instances such as this course targeted to my place in the life cycle."
- "Reconnect with other retirees -- excellent topics!"
- "All of us need to continue to learn. It keeps us involved in our community and exercising our brains."
- "Your program is excellent -- a real service to the community. Cheers to the staff!"
- "The classes have opened doors to information and ideas that continue to enrich my life. I am so grateful for those instructors who share their deep understanding and knowledge and give us seniors new things to think about."
- "It keeps my mind active and in great shape -- it is exercise for the mind."
- "I love the variety of new subjects that one can study and enjoy."
- "A widening of knowledge on all of these subjects enhances the value of everyday living."
Learn more about Osher Lifelong Learning Institute
Watch this video.