Osher Lifelong Learning Institute
Join us for the Osher at Mizzou 2015 Winter Session.
Osher at Mizzou delivers courses designed to complement the interests, concerns and lifestyles of the over-50 adult. This program is brought to you by MU Extension and the Bernard Osher Foundation.
Save the date
Thursday, April 16
- "The classes put me in small group learning situations with experts in the field and in instances such as this course targeted to my place in the life cycle."
- "Reconnect with other retirees -- excellent topics!"
- "All of us need to continue to learn. It keeps us involved in our community and exercising our brains."
- "Your program is excellent -- a real service to the community. Cheers to the staff!"
- "The classes have opened doors to information and ideas that continue to enrich my life. I am so grateful for those instructors who share their deep understanding and knowledge and give us seniors new things to think about."
- "It keeps my mind active and in great shape -- it is exercise for the mind."
- "I love the variety of new subjects that one can study and enjoy."
- "A widening of knowledge on all of these subjects enhances the value of everyday living."
Learn more about Osher Lifelong Learning Institute
Watch this video.