Welcome to Leadership Online For Today!
Leadership Online for Today is an innovative program that prepares participants for leadership responsibilities in their communities, organizations and workplaces.
Developed for today’s up-and-coming leaders, this interactive program will allow participants to:
- Improve communication skills;
- Build relationships and networks; and
- Develop a collaborative project to benefit a community or organization.
Leadership Online For Today is unique because of its approach to learning and use of media-centric technology that allows for interaction online.
Constructivist learning theory
- Provides real-world, case-based learning environment
- Fosters reflective practice
- Focuses on knowledge construction, not reproduction
- Provides an opportunity for participants to assess their own strengths
- Allows participants to build on prior experiences
- Creates a connected community of learners
- Available as a mobile app
Leadership coaches provide support and guide the participants through the program. E-communication is sent two times each week and provides additional learning materials, resources and reminders of upcoming tasks and projects.
There is a registration fee of $225 for participation in Leadership Online For Today. Members will receive a certificate of completion and 1.1 continuing education units (CEUs).