Pilot Training Materials
Regional Contacts Training Presentations
This training was recorded on July 13, 2016 for Regional Contacts working with the
WorkWell MO Toolkit Pilot Project. The recordings (on Adobe Connect) are best watched in
order, as listed below, because they build on each other and may refer
to material in previous sections. All of the handouts shared in these
presentations can also be found under "Training Materials" below.
- Workplace Well-being: Missouri and Nationally: This sections
describes the importance of workplace wellness, how to make the
business case for adding workplace wellness, and data from those who
have done it.
- WorkWell Toolkit Overview: This section walks the user through each step
of the Toolkit and provides a general overview of the Pilot Project.
- Effective Strategies for Success: This section describes common strategies
to assist businesses implementing workplace wellness.
- Participant Activity: This activity gives the participant
practice with prioritizing and choosing workplace wellness
- Next Steps: This section gives an overview of the Pilot Project
expectations and suggested next steps.
Regional Contacts Training Materials
For more information, please contact: