Extension councils are responsible for....
State statutes (Section 262.603) require county extension councils to provide the names of council members and officers to the University of Missouri and to the county commission.
- Council information system instructions
- (not available yet)
- Login screen (use um-users\youruserid and your e-mail password)
- Publishing Permission Form
In accordance with University policy, council members must grant permission for their telephone number and e-mail address to be published on county extension sites. This form may be placed on county letterhead. A copy should be kept on file with the council records. Permission form (DOC)
- Need help? Paula Hudson email@example.com is the technical contact person for the online council membership application. If you cannot login, contact her.
Two Word files, based on Avery business card templates, are available for creating membership cards for county extension councils.
Council Secretary Record Book Forms
- UMca C200 - attendance
- UMca C201 - committee lists
- UMca C203 - meeting minutes
- UMca C204 - membership certificate
- UMca C205 - meeting dates
Certificate of Appreciation
Click on Download and print certificates. When the certificate opens, click and drag to highlight Enter county name here then type in your county name. Click and drag to highlight Enter person’s name here and enter the name of the person to receive the certificate. Do the same with the box that says Enter date here. The certificate can then be printed but not saved. The certificates should be printed on quality certificate paper.
County Council Coordinator