Membership records

State statutes (Section 262.603) (PDF) require county extension councils to provide the names of council members and officers to the University of Missouri and to the county commission.

Membership Reporting

MU Extension provides an online membership record-keeping system for all county councils.  This system also helps councils manage their annual election by keeping records of the candidates, creating paper and online ballots, recording the election results and keeping long-term records of election data and membership.

Generally, the county office secretary and the CPD have access to the council information system.  Other record-keepers can be added upon request of the CPD.

Login screen (use um-users\youruserid and your e-mail password)
Step-by-step instructions for each module are linked on the main page of the system.

Publishing permission form
In accordance with university policy, council members must grant permission for their telephone number and email address to be published on county extension pages. The “County Council Permission Form” is located in the reports module of the MU Extension Council Information System.

Need help? Paula Hudson at ETCS,, provides support for the online council information system.

Membership Cards

Two MS Word files, based on Avery business card templates, are available for creating membership cards for county extension councils.

Council Secretary Record Book Forms

Certificate of Appreciation

2015 certificate of appreciation (PDF) Updated December 2015. Includes Hank Foley's signature

For best results, print this from Adobe Acrobat Pro or from Internet Explorer. If you print from Chrome or Firefox, you may see the yellow comment bubbles on your printout.

When the certificate opens, click in the highlighted area to enter your county office name, the name of the person receiving the certificate and the date the certificate is presented.  Spell out the date. For example: February 2, 2014

You can print the certificate, but you cannot save it. Certificates should be printed on high-quality paper stock — white or ivory colored stock is best. Please do not use other colors of paper stock — we are given permission to use the University of Missouri columns and name, providing that we follow appropriate printing guidelines. 

If you have any questions, please contact Linda Runnebaum,


Tony DeLong
County Council Coordinator
Phone: 573-882-4592