Invest in the next 100 years of MU Extension
If you are an:
- MU retiree
- MU Extension faculty member
- MU Extension staff member
… giving is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Decide if your contribution will be at the county or the state level (or both).
- Consider if your preference is to give a gift that will be used within one to two years for programming or to contribute to an endowment fund through which proceeds from your contribution will benefit MU Extension forever (or both).
- Give online. Online giving generally takes less than five minutes. https://donatetomu.missouri.edu/Extension
- Give by mail. Mail your check, payable to University of Missouri Extension, to University of Missouri, Extension Development Office, 109F Whitten Hall, Columbia MO 65211. Please indicate whether your gift is for MU Extension in a specific county or for statewide MU Extension efforts.
- Give by payroll deduction. Make arrangements for payroll deductions using the form at http://giving.missouri.edu/s/1002/images/editor_documents/development/
- Request more information.
Director of Donor Education Director of Development
Cynthia Crawford Cat Comley