Who is My EDEN Point of Contact?

Each state that belongs to the Extension Disaster Education Network designates a primary spokesperson for questions about EDEN. This person is called the EDEN POC, or Point of Contact. The EDEN POC may also be the designee to answer media questions during the response and recovery phases of a confirmed biosecurity outbreak or other emergency.

Should you have questions about teaching plant biosecurity management to others, or if you just want to learn more about EDEN, you may locate your state’s POC at http://www.eden.lsu.edu/ POCs/default.aspx.

If your state does not yet belong to EDEN, you may contact EDEN staff by sending an email message to
etcs@missouri.edu or by going to http://www.eden.lsu.edu/ and clicking on the contact names at the bottom of the page.

Help Topics

Last Updated:  09/02/2009