Interested in joining 4-H? Use this list to find a club near you. Annual dues vary between clubs.
To join a 4-H club, fill out the enrollment form and turn it in to your club leader. Health forms are required for most events and should be turned in to your club leader, too.
4-H Member Enrollment Form (PDF)
Youth Health Statement, Parent Consent and Event Acceptance Form (PDF)
Scholarships are available to help families so that cost is not a barrier to participation. We have ways to help everyone become involved. Financial Assistance Application (PDF)
Cole County clubs
Traditional 4-H Community Clubs:
- Brazito Eager Elves 4-H Club meets at 7 p.m. on the second Monday at the Brazito Lions Club, Brazito.
- Clover Crusaders 4-H Club (Jefferson City area) meets at 6:30 p.m. on the second Wednesday at Jefferson City Area Board of Realtors, 1906 Bubba Lane, Jefferson City
- Four Seasons 4-H Club (Jefferson City area) meets at 7 p.m. on the fourth Thursday at Christian Fellowship Church, 600 Beck St., Jefferson City.
- Jefferson City 4-H Club meets at 1:00 p.m. on the second Sunday at the Community Room at Hy-Vee, Jefferson City.
- Osage Bend Clover Leafs 4-H Club meets at 10:15 a.m. on the first Sunday at St. Margaret Church Hall, Osage Bend.
- Stringtown-Corinth 4-H Club (Russellville/Lohman area) meets at 7 p.m. on the first Thursday at St. John's Church hall, Lohman.
- St. Thomas 4-H Club meets at 11:30 a.m. on the third Sunday at St. Thomas Knights of Columbus Hall, St. Thomas.
- Taos Clovers 4-H Club meets at 7 p.m. on the second Thursday at the Taos Knights of Columbus.
- Wardsville 4-H Club meets at 6:45 p.m. on the second Thursday at the Wardsville Lions Club.
Single Project 4-H Clubs:
Special Interest Groups:
- Junior Leaders & Interstate Teen Exchange. Be sure to check the monthly calendar for future meeting dates. Membership is open to all 4-H members in Cole and Osage counties ages 12 and up. Members elect a full slate of officers, plan their own community service, leadership and social activities with the help of their adult sponsors. Past activities have included sponsoring an lock-in, mystery dinner theater, assisting with the develolpment of a local park and assisting with the military support group.
Thanks to our volunteers who have agreed to lead projects for anyone in a 4-H club in Cole County. If you would like to join one of these groups, please contact the office at email@example.com. We can put you in contact with these leaders.
- Horses (Knowledge &/or Riding)
- Robotics (Current Leader will mentor you for starting your own project group for ages 8-13; Youth 14 & older may join the FIRST Robotics group meeting at Lincoln University)
- Shooting Sports -- only available to be led by certified instructors: Archery, Air Rifle, Smallbore Rifle, Air Pistol, Shotgun, Smallbore Pistol, Muzzleloading. (Looking for an instructor for Hunting/Outdoor Skills)
- SportFishing -- only available to be led by certified instructors. Looking for a leader for this project. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, call or email the Cole County Extension Center at 573-634-2824 or email@example.com. If one of these clubs does not suit your needs, talk to us about starting a new club.