Cole County 4-H
4-H News - Keep up-to-date with all the 4-H Related activities and news for Cole county.
4-H in the Media
Please see the Cole County 4-H Recognition Guide for help in completing the forms to document your progress for the current year. Your 4-H Youth Specialist, Jenny Flatt, has helped several Cole County 4-H members complete their forms and attain their goals at the local, regional, state, and national level.
Due: September 16, 2014
- Volunteer of the Year
- Nominate a deserving 4-H volunteer who has helped Cole County 4-H make the best better in 2014.
- Friend of 4-H
- Who/What business has gone above and beyond to provide opportunities for 4-H members to excel in their work?
Due: October 1, 2014
- Project Level Awards
- Recognition Forms
- Each age group (8-10, 11-13, 14-18) has a different form to complete for recognition for along with incentives to attend state and national events. You can find all the forms on the Missouri 4-H's State Excellence Awards page.
To join 4-H, please attend a club meeting of your choice. You will find a list of clubs in Cole County on the 4-H clubs page. Annual dues vary between the clubs. Missouri 4-H is moving to an online enrollment system. More information will provided by October 1, 2014.
Please do not let cost be a burden. Scholarships are available by completing the Financial Assistance Form (PDF). We have ways to help everyone become involved.
Volunteers are needed to help the program grow. Please complete a Volunteer Application Form (PDF) and Adult Health Statement. All forms may be turned in to the club leader or the Cole County Extension Center.
All volunteers must complete a one-time orientation process by one of the following methods:
- Online: For convenience, complete the Online Volunteer Orientation.
- One-on-one: Contact the Cole County Extension Center at 573-634-2824 to schedule a convenient time.
Find us on Facebook
Support for Cole County 4-H