Health Insurance Education and What you need to know about the Affordable Care Act
Monday, Dec. 16, 2013, 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Cedar County Library, 717 East Street, Stockton, MO
To Register: call University Missouri Cedar County Extension Office 417 – 276 – 3313 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
717 East Street, Stockton MO map...
Session goal is to provide Missourians with the knowledge and skills they need to make the best health insurance decisions possible for themselves, their families and their businesses. Session will include information on:
• New options for buying health insurance: Health Insurance Marketplace
• Tax credits to help pay for health insurance
• New health insurance company rules to protect you
• Access to enrollment assistance
• Other information and assistance sources
• Tips for using health insurance
Because of the new health care law, individuals, families and businesses will need
to make decisions about their health insurance. As a nonpartisan, neutral entity,
University of Missouri Extension provides education to ensure informed decisions
To Register Call the University of Missouri Extension Center: 417 – 276 – 3313 or by email Patrick davis at email@example.com.