MU Extension events calendar
Professional development events
Health Insurance Education and What you need to know about the Affordable Care Act
Thursday, Nov. 14, 2013, 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
SW Center for Independent Living
109 N. Veterans Blvd, Suite 400, Branson MO map...
Session goal is to provide Missourians with the knowledge and skills they need to make the best health insurance decisions possible for themselves, their families and their businesses. Session will include information on:
• New options for buying health insurance: Health Insurance Marketplace
• Tax credits to help pay for health insurance
• New health insurance company rules to protect you
• Medicare changes
• Access to enrollment assistance
• Other information and assistance sources
• Tips for using health insurance
SW Center for Independent Living: (417) 886-1188