MU Extension events calendar
Professional development events
- March 24 to 28, 2014
Community Development Academy-Courses 1 and 2 Spring 2014
- March 24 to 27, 2014
- April 8, 2014
Advancing Renewables in the Midwest 2014
- April 10 to 12, 2014
National Block and Bridle Convention 2014
- April 14 to 16, 2014
2014 Midwest Symposium on Therapeutic Recreation and Adapted Physical Activity
- April 16 to 18, 2014
2014 Broader Impacts Infrastructure Summit
- May 13 to 15, 2014
65th Annual Traffic Conference and Seminars
- May 28 to 30, 2014
IPG Symposium on Plant Protein Phosphorylation
- June 2 to 6, 2014
2014 Agricultural Lenders School
- June 3 to 4, 2014
Emerging Issues in Agricultural Lending Symposium
- June 4 to 8, 2014
FRTI Summer Fire School 2014
- June 25 to 27, 2014
Cambio de Colores 2014
- July 13 to 24, 2014
Summers @ Mizzou 2014
- Oct. 9 to 12, 2014
SABE 2014 National Self Advocacy Conference
This event has been canceled.
Rev Up Your Relationships, Referrals, & Revenues with Email Marketing
Wednesday, May 1, 2013, 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
500 East Walnut, Suite 103, Columbia MO map...
In just a few short hours, this information-packed seminar will show you how email marketing –can help you get results. Discover how communicating with your customers regularly can help you stay connected, and generate increased referrals, repeat sales, and unwavering customer loyalty.
You will learn…
• what email marketing “is” and “is not”
• why businesses are using email marketing today
• the “ do’s” and “don’ts” of email marketing
• best email practices to help you create successful email campaigns
• how to get your emails opened
• how an email service provider can make your life simpler
• tips on crafting up content for your email campaigns
• learn from your results and reporting
As a bonus, this seminar will help you create your first email campaign - we'll provide tips, techniques, and strategies to you while we guide you through the tools and features in Constant Contact. This seminar is great for beginners that want to know how to start creating an email marketing campaign for their business or non-profit.
You want to implement an email marketing campaign into your marketing plan, but don’t know what to do or where to start? You have heard of Constant Contact but not sure what it does? If you have these questions and want to learn more than this seminar is for you.
You will learn how to:
• Create your first email in Constant Contact
• Add or Import your contacts or customer names
• Work with graphics (import, size, and link)
• Add, edit, and format text
• Insert attachment, YouTube, social media buttons
• Modify your email template (color, blocks, and spell check)
• Schedule and send your email
• Analyze your email reports to see if your email campaigns are successful
Register online or contact the Small Business & Technology Development Center at (573) 882-7096.