MU Extension events calendar
Professional development events
- Feb. 23 to 25, 2017
Interface A 2017
- Feb. 26 to 28, 2017
Interface B 2017
- March 3, 2017
Infection Preventionists Leading the Way to Reduce Healthcare-Associated Infections
- March 11 to 14, 2017
37th Annual Dialysis Conference
- March 16 to 17, 2017
Advanced Practice Assessment and Skills Workshop
- March 27 to 31, 2017
Community Development Academy-Courses 1 and 2 Spring 2017
- April 7 to 8, 2017
Family Medicine Update: A Regional Medical Education Conference
- April 12 to 13, 2017
10th Annual Evidence-Based Practice on the Frontline: Building a Culture of Quality, Safety and Nursing Professionalism
- April 24 to 25, 2017
Advancing Renewables in the Midwest 2017
- April 29 to 30, 2017
2017 MU Dental CE Weekend
- June 11 to 14, 2017
ICPR - International Conference on Pig Reproduction
- June 12 to 16, 2017
2017 University of Missouri Meta-Analysis Summer Institute
This event has been canceled.
Rev Up Your Relationships, Referrals, & Revenues with Email Marketing
Wednesday, May 1, 2013, 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
500 East Walnut, Suite 103, Columbia MO map...
In just a few short hours, this information-packed seminar will show you how email marketing –can help you get results. Discover how communicating with your customers regularly can help you stay connected, and generate increased referrals, repeat sales, and unwavering customer loyalty.
You will learn…
• what email marketing “is” and “is not”
• why businesses are using email marketing today
• the “ do’s” and “don’ts” of email marketing
• best email practices to help you create successful email campaigns
• how to get your emails opened
• how an email service provider can make your life simpler
• tips on crafting up content for your email campaigns
• learn from your results and reporting
As a bonus, this seminar will help you create your first email campaign - we'll provide tips, techniques, and strategies to you while we guide you through the tools and features in Constant Contact. This seminar is great for beginners that want to know how to start creating an email marketing campaign for their business or non-profit.
You want to implement an email marketing campaign into your marketing plan, but don’t know what to do or where to start? You have heard of Constant Contact but not sure what it does? If you have these questions and want to learn more than this seminar is for you.
You will learn how to:
• Create your first email in Constant Contact
• Add or Import your contacts or customer names
• Work with graphics (import, size, and link)
• Add, edit, and format text
• Insert attachment, YouTube, social media buttons
• Modify your email template (color, blocks, and spell check)
• Schedule and send your email
• Analyze your email reports to see if your email campaigns are successful
Register online or contact the Small Business & Technology Development Center at (573) 882-7096.