MU Extension events calendar
Professional development events
Cooking Matters at the Store (Session 1 of 2)
Monday, July 21, 2014, 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
1204 E Highway 32, Salem MO map...
A Guided Grocery Store Tour to Help Families Buy Healthy, Affordable Foods
Want to save money at the store?
Want to buy healthy foods to feed your family?
Need some tasty and healthy recipes for your family?
If you said yes, come join us for a free
Cooking Matters at the Store guided grocery store tour!
Practice skills like:
• buying fruits and vegetables on a budget
• comparing unit prices to find bargains
• reading and comparing food labels
• identifying whole grains
• and sticking to your budget!
After the tour you will receive a:
• FREE $10 gift card to the grocery store to buy healthy foods
• FREE workbook full of tasty recipes and simple tips on buying healthy, low-cost foods
• FREE reusable grocery bag
Please call the Dent County MU Extension Office at 573-729-3196 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.