MU Extension events calendar
Professional development events
International Market Research, Selection & Entry Strategies
Wednesday, Sept. 17, 2014, 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Joplin Area Chamber of Commerce
320 E 4th St, Joplin MO map...
Join us for this hands-on, interactive session designed to provide insight and information on actions you can take to successfully identify, research and enter new international markets. Gain answers to the following questions.
Key Session Topics:
• Market Selection – It's a big world out there, where does opportunity for my product lie?
• Market Research – Are there sources of information that can help me in selecting a target market?
• Market Entry Strategies – Market selection made, now what?
• Larry Dill, Director – University of Missouri Extension, International Trade Center
• Cory Simek, Director – U.S. Export Assistance Center, St. Louis
Who Should Attend? Any business or sales staff member that is new-to-exporting OR businesses that are currently exporting and want to explore new markets. Participants are invited to bring a laptop or iPad.
Join us for this hands-on, interactive session designed to provide insight and information on actions you can take to successfully identify, research and enter new international markets.
Please register with the Joplin Area Chamber of Commerce at 417-624-4150 more...
$30 for non-chamber members; $15 for chamber members
Lisa Robinson, email@example.com
Missouri Southern State University SBTDC
phone: (417) 625-9575