MU Extension events calendar
Professional development events
- Dec. 15 to 16, 2015
Crop Management Conference- 2015
- Jan. 6 to 29, 2016
Commercial Pesticide Applicator Training- Statewide
- Jan. 11 to 15, 2016
2016 Hazardous Waste Management Winter Institute
- Jan. 11 to 15, 2016
Youth Development Academy: Raising the Potential of Professionals
- Feb. 5 to 7, 2016
FRTI Winter Fire School 2016
- Feb. 18 to 20, 2016
Interface A 2016
- Feb. 21 to 23, 2016
Interface B 2016
- Feb. 27 to March 1, 2016
36th Annual Dialysis Conference
- March 17 to 20, 2016
Maize Genetics Conference 2016
- March 28 to April 1, 2016
Community Development Academy-Courses 1 and 2 Spring 2016
- March 29 to April 1, 2016
20th Central Hardwood Forest Conference 2016
Where's Your Export Market - International Market Research, Selection & Entry Strategies
Wednesday, Sept. 17, 2014, 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Joplin Area Chamber of Commerce
320 E 4th St, Joplin MO map...
Join us for this hands-on, interactive session designed to provide insight and information on actions you can take to successfully identify, research and enter new international markets. Gain answers to the following questions.
Key Session Topics:
• Market Selection – It's a big world out there, where does opportunity for my product lie?
• Market Research – Are there sources of information that can help me in selecting a target market?
• Market Entry Strategies – Market selection made, now what?
• Larry Dill, Director – University of Missouri Extension, International Trade Center
• Cory Simek, Director – U.S. Export Assistance Center, St. Louis
Who Should Attend? Any business or sales staff member that is new-to-exporting OR businesses that are currently exporting and want to explore new markets. Participants are invited to bring a laptop or iPad.
Join us for this hands-on, interactive session designed to provide insight and information on actions you can take to successfully identify, research and enter new international markets.
Please register with the Joplin Area Chamber of Commerce at 417-624-4150 more...
$30 for non-chamber members; $15 for chamber members
Lisa Robinson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Missouri Southern State University SBTDC
phone: (417) 625-9575