MU Extension events calendar
Professional development events
Rev Up Your Relationships, Referrals & Revenues with Email Marketing
Thursday, Sept. 5, 2013, 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
SBTDC Offices (located directly across the street from the U.S. Post Office main entrance)
500 E. Walnut, Suite 103, Columbia MO map...
In just a few short hours, this information-packed seminar will show you how email marketing –can help you get results. Discover how communicating with your customers regularly can help you stay connected, and generate increased referrals, repeat sales, and unwavering customer loyalty.
You will learn…
• what email marketing “is” and “is not”
• why businesses are using email marketing today
• the “ do’s” and “don’ts” of email marketing
• best email practices to help you create successful email campaigns
• how to get your emails opened
• how an email service provider can make your life simpler
• tips on crafting up content for your email campaigns
• learn from your results and reporting
• Create your first email in Constant Contact
• Work with graphics (import, size, and link)
• Insert attachment, YouTube, social media buttons
Get tips, techniques and strategies to guide you through the tools and features in Constant Contact.