MU Extension events calendar
Professional development events
Dig into Healthy Eating (Session 5 of 7)
Wednesday, July 10, 2013, 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.
Ozark Regional Library
115 South Main Street, Fredericktown MO map...
Looking for a program for your summer library reading program? The University of Missouri’s Family Nutrition Education Program has FREE and fun nutrition education classes that support your library reading program theme!
• One or more classes.
• Interactive and fun activities for kids, ages 2 through 12.
• Developmentally appropriate lessons.
• Reading books aloud to children.
• Food tastings, depending on your library’s request.
• Encouragement and education for making healthy food and activity choices.
There will be interactive and fun activities for children, ages 2 through 12 with developmentally appropriate lessons. Books will be read aloud to children. Children will be given encouragement and education for making healthy food & activity choices.
No pre-registration is required. Please call the Madison County Extension Center at 573-783-3303 for more information on the program more...