MU Extension events calendar
Professional development events
Getting Results With Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
Wednesday, Aug. 14, 2013, 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Plaster Hall Room 320, MSSU
3950 Newman Rd., Joplin MO map...
This is for those who are new or just beginning to explore social media opportunities. Each attendee will have a computer and will learn:
• How to navigate through free social media tools
• Why so many businesses & organizations are using them
• How to build a Facebook page (personal & professional) and how to use the Facebook functions
• How to create accounts in LinkedIn, Twitter, & other free social media tools
• How blogging can market your business
• Setting up a social media strategy that maximizes value to your business
If you've wondered how to dive into social media, & whether and how it can benefit your business, this workshop is for you. We’ll explore popular social media sites, & look at case studies of businesses profiting from free social media tools.
More information about this event