MU Extension events calendar
Professional development events
- April 20 to 22, 2015
2015 Midwest Symposium on Therapeutic Recreation and Adapted Physical Activity
- April 21 to 22, 2015
Changing the Future of Childhood Obesity: Aligning and Amplifying Statewide Efforts
- May 12 to 14, 2015
66th Annual Traffic and Safety Conference
- May 18 to 22, 2015
Youth Development Academy: Raising the Potential of Professionals
- May 27 to 29, 2015
2015 IPG Symposium
- June 1 to 5, 2015
2015 Agricultural Lenders School
- June 3 to 7, 2015
FRTI Summer Fire School 2015
- June 4 to 5, 2015
Emerging Issues in Agricultural Lending Symposium
- June 10 to 12, 2015
Cambio de Colores 2015
- July 7 to 8, 2015
2015 Missouri Dairy Grazing Conference
This event has been canceled.
Rev Up Your Relationships, Referrals, & Revenues with Email Marketing
Wednesday, May 1, 2013, 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
500 East Walnut, Suite 103, Columbia MO map...
In just a few short hours, this information-packed seminar will show you how email marketing –can help you get results. Discover how communicating with your customers regularly can help you stay connected, and generate increased referrals, repeat sales, and unwavering customer loyalty.
You will learn…
• what email marketing “is” and “is not”
• why businesses are using email marketing today
• the “ do’s” and “don’ts” of email marketing
• best email practices to help you create successful email campaigns
• how to get your emails opened
• how an email service provider can make your life simpler
• tips on crafting up content for your email campaigns
• learn from your results and reporting
As a bonus, this seminar will help you create your first email campaign - we'll provide tips, techniques, and strategies to you while we guide you through the tools and features in Constant Contact. This seminar is great for beginners that want to know how to start creating an email marketing campaign for their business or non-profit.
You want to implement an email marketing campaign into your marketing plan, but don’t know what to do or where to start? You have heard of Constant Contact but not sure what it does? If you have these questions and want to learn more than this seminar is for you.
You will learn how to:
• Create your first email in Constant Contact
• Add or Import your contacts or customer names
• Work with graphics (import, size, and link)
• Add, edit, and format text
• Insert attachment, YouTube, social media buttons
• Modify your email template (color, blocks, and spell check)
• Schedule and send your email
• Analyze your email reports to see if your email campaigns are successful
Register online or contact the Small Business & Technology Development Center at (573) 882-7096.