When: Friday, March 8, 2013, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Save your MONEY! Get your taxes done for FREE! You can get free tax preparation assistance from IRS certified VITA/TCE preparer. You could qualify for the Earned Income Tax Credit.
Dr. Rebecca J. Travnichek, AFC® will prepare:
• Form 1040 (With Schedule A, B, C-EZ, C, EIC & R)
• Form 1040-ES
• Form 2441
• Form 8863
• Form 8812
• State income tax returns [Let tax site know if you have income from states other than MO, KS, and IA.]
Dr. Rebecca J. Travnichek, AFC® will NOT prepare:
• Complicated & Advanced Schedule D
• Form SS-5
• Form 2106
• Form 3903
• Form 8606
• Form 8615
• Injured Spouse
Please see a paid preparer for assistance with complicated returns.
What YOU should bring?
• Government issued Photo Id (Driver’s License) for taxpayer and spouse.
• Valid Social Security cards or ITIN numbers for taxpayer, spouse, and all dependents.
• Birthdates of all primary, secondary, and dependents on the tax return. If married and filing jointly, both spouses should be present.
• All wage and income statements for 2012 (e.g., W-2, W-2G, 1099-R forms).
• Interest and dividend statements from financial institutions (Form 1099) if applicable.
• Proof of day-care expenses paid in 2012 including: provider’s name, address, phone number, and federal ID number.
• A copy of last year’s federal and state returns, if available.
• To directly deposit your refunds, bring a check or savings book with you to verify the account and bank routing numbers.