Focus on Kids
A state-mandated co-parenting program for parents as required by the State of Missouri and the 27th Judicial Court.
Classes in Bates County are in Butler from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in the meeting room at the Butler Public Library.
Schedule for 2014:
For Bates County registration, call the Bates County Extension office at 660-679-4167.
- Enroll at least one week prior to the session you plan to attend.
- Give your court case number when enrolling.
- Parents must attend separate sessions.
- Children are NOT allowed at the session.
- When enrolling, please indicated physical disabilities such as the inability to read, hear, see or understand English.
- Fee is $35 payable to the county in which you are attending and must be paid in advance.
- Cash, credit card or money orders are accepted for payments. No checks will be accepted.
- You can not pay at the door.
- Please be in the meeting room 5 to 10 minutes early to sign in and receive your materials.
- If you need specific directions to the meeting facility, please ask when you enroll.
- Class may be canceled if the a minimum of five (5) participants is not reached one week prior to the scheduled class.