Missouri Procurement Technical Assistance Centers (MO PTAC) partner with University of Missouri Extension to help Missouri businesses obtain and perform federal, state and local government contracts. MO PTAC services are available to all Missouri businesses with emphasis on small businesses; veteran-owned small businesses; service disabled veteran-owned-small businesses; 8(a) firms; small disadvantaged businesses; woman-owned small businesses; firms in HUBZones; Minority Business Enterprises; Women Business Enterprises; and Disadvantaged Business Enterprises. There are nine PTACs geographically dispersed through the state, plus a state office on the University of Missouri Columbia campus.
Barton County is served by Joplin PTAC which offices on the Missouri Southern State University campus. For more information, contact Phyllis Behrens at (417) 625-9353 or email@example.com
Joplin Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC)
Room 107A, Plaster Hall, SBTDC, MSSU
3950 E. Newman Rd.
Joplin, MO 64801-1512
Business resources for Missouri
- Missouri Procurement Technical Assistance Centers (MO PTAC) — Information for selling to federal, state and local governments
- Missouri Small Business and Technology Development Centers — Provide counseling for business plan development, financial management, market feasibility, international trade, franchising and licensing, inventory, marketing, and more
- MoFAST: Technology Development and Commercialization — Helps businesses get their innovations into the marketplace
- Missouri Environmental Assistance Center — Guidelines for compliance and pollution prevention for business
- Missouri Workforce Development — Information for dislocated workers and others on occupations, financial aid, and training
State government sites
National government sites