myHR for retirees

Retired faculty and staff can use the online portal myHR to reach many HR tools, including electronic pay advice and direct deposit changes. It’s now simpler to get what you need faster. The myHR upgrade offers enhanced navigation, a news panel to access important HR updates, and a social media feed to connect with university leaders. Plus, online adjustments to your direct deposit preferences can be made in myHR. To protect your banking information, you will be asked to choose and answer security challenge questions upon your next log-in.

Is your contact information up-to-date?

Please be sure that your home mailing address and email are up-to-date. You can easily review and update your information by visiting myHR, the university’s self-service application for employee and retiree personal information.

To get started, visit and follow these steps after logging in:

  • Scroll down to the bottom of the message and click on “Self Service,”
  • select “Personal Information,” then
  • select “Personal Information Summary” to view and edit your information.

If you relocate seasonally or are planning a move, you can provide your new address and effective date(s) prior to the change. If you need assistance, a myHR tutorial is available at You can also contact the help desk at 573-882-5000.