Information from federal and state partners

State resources

Missouri Department of Agriculture:

Missouri Department of Natural Resources:

Federal resources

Farm Service Agency (FSA):

  • Missouri FSA page
  • News releases
  • Programs
  • ARC, PLC and CTAP Acreage Maintenance
    Producers enrolled in Agriculture Risk Coverage (ARC), Price Loss Coverage (PLC) or the Cotton Transition Assistance Program (CTAP) must protect all cropland and noncropland acres on the farm from wind and water erosion and noxious weeds. Producers who sign ARC county or individual contracts and PLC contracts agree to effectively control noxious weeds on the farm according to sound agricultural practices. The Missouri Farm Service Agency State Committee has approved volunteer stands of weeds on idle acres to protect from wind and water erosion, but weeds must be chemically or mechanically controlled to prevent seed formation. The deadline to control weeds is August 10. Producers should make every effort to control weeds as soon as possible.

National Agricultural Statistics Service:

Risk Management Agency:

Natural Resources Conservation Service:

Additional information